Monday 8 September 2008

Finally! a four-drawer dresser













After spending two-and-a-half years without a real dresser in my room (and basically organizing my stuff in boxes), I finally found one!

It's not the style I would have chosen, but it's in good shape, clean... and free. And the best part about it is where I found it and when... C/ La Palma, right near my house, as I was on my way to meet my dear friend Faye who had just returned from Hong Kong.

Here's a before picture, taken in my downstairs courtyard. I mistakenly took the drawers out without labeling them and hastily put them back in incorrectly.

I'll post more pictures as I begin to clean it up and paint it. I'm thinking glossy black (what else?) with Galt Dining Room Blue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is cute! Black and Galt Blue will be wonderful. I am sending you some ideas from Redmond.